Wednesday, January 14, 2009

As I sort clothes to pack for the trip I wonder how I will fit all that I might need into the suitcases! Packing is part of the anticipation building before traveling, I love it.
Having lived in South America and Asia I look forward to getting to experience yet another great city. I love the new sights, sounds and smells, the cacophony of a different language, meeting people from another culture...
The people, that's what travel is all about for me. Getting to know, even in a small way or for a brief time, the people of a different land, language, culture and/or religion.
It won't be long now!

Suzanne Spaulding

1 comment:

RevHRod said...

My advice to you all- pack three or four gallon size or larger zip-lock bags. They're great for when your hand laundry is not quite dry and you're moving to a new location. Pack up the moist stuff and take it out when you get to the new spot to dry.

Have a wonderful trip!
Heidi